Listen to the Podcast
- 2:22 – Climbing up and down retirement mountain
- 5:50 – Rising healthcare costs
- 7:04 – Money and taxes
- 12:01 – Retirement red zone
- 13:00 – Protect your investments and insurance from volatility
- 16:52 – Statistics in current environment
- 18:27 – Better cash flow for after tax
- 21:16 – Define what matters to you
- 24:41 – 7 do’s and don’ts
- 26:36 – Questions
Jenevieve is a dually licensed integrated financial wealth advisor. She is currently one of the leading planners with the largest independent financial firm in the Mid-Atlantic, First Financial Group.
As an advocate for her business clients and member of NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) she has been educating the public since her role as VP-Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab in 2008. She is on the board of two small businesses, one in NY and one in Virginia. She lives in Reston with her husband, two children and their rescue dog.
Jenevieve is passionate about sharing knowledge and “balance sheet” protection with integrated tax optimization with professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners.