Listen to the Podcast
- 1:49 – Mission of The Art Cart
- 2:15 – Let’s Combat Micrographia Timeline
- 4:32 – What is micrographia
- 6:50 – Challenges when you have micrographia
- 7:58 – How to overcome these challenges
- 11:17 – Tips on how to improve micrographia
- 14:36 – Resources on micrographia
- 16:25 – Cases of micrographia and improvements made
- 17:48 – Questions and more from Saba on Parkinson’s and her journey
Saba Shahid is the Chief Smiling Officer of The Art Cart, an internationally acclaimed organization that spread smiles through creativity and movement. In a short amount of time, Saba has developed her “Smile Through Art®” creativity and movement program and Let’s Combat Micrographia® program into an international offering that provides programming to thousands of patients teaching them how to live better with their symptoms instead of feeling burdened by them. The Art Cart travels to different communities worldwide and also provides programming virtually. Saba is the author of “Lets Combat Micrographia® book series. The Let’s Combat Micrographia® books and program is the only research-based program in the world that is proven to help improve small handwriting in as little as six weeks. Saba has created strategic partnerships with organizations, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies nationally that all join her in her mission to spread smiles through creativity and movement.
Saba is the CEO and President of ACS Regulatory Consulting which provides regulatory expertise to medical device manufacturers across the globe. During her free time she loves spending time outdoors with her husband and son and is also studying to become a private pilot.