Listen to the Podcast
- 1:20 – Can I stop aging
- 3:00 – Bladder capacity
- 4:33 – Digestive system changes
- 9:08 – Memory changes
- 13:05 – Mobility and appearance changes
- 15:27 – Solutions
- 15:43 – Bladder capacity and having a schedule
- 16:15 – Eating right amount of foods/servings
- 18:00 – Kegel exercises/pilates/yoga
- 19:22 – Brain cells and what are you feeding them
- 21:22 – Treat your body as a temple
- 24:52 – Questions
Cassandra owns and operates Holistic Living Consulting LLC, a wellness business, helping women embrace physical and emotional wellness. Additionally, Cassandra is the Author of He Restoreth My Soul Triumph through Adversity and Holistic Healing Common Herbs & Essential Oils to Improve Your Health. She is a Certified Wellness Coach through the Spencer Institute and holds a Master’s degree in Gerontology.
Cassandra is a Credentialed Professional Gerontologist (Aging Expert) and Certified Wellness Coach. Her career experience is varied working with the older adult population across various settings such as skilled nursing facilities, hospice, and long term acute care hospital. She is passionate about advocating for older Americans and devotes her volunteer efforts to causes affecting seniors. Currently she is on the Governor’s Advisory Council on Aging for the state of Arkansas and the Advisory Committee for the Alzheimer’s Cure Foundation.