Listen to the Podcast
- 1:27 – My background
- 3:09 – What is artificial intelligence all about
- 4:34 – Intelligence is about predictability
- 6:38 – Silver tsunami (by 2030, 72 million baby boomers over 65)
- 7:27 – Senior care options today
- 11:04 – Keep calm and embrace technology
- 13:01 – Technology that has been around for some time
- 14:59 – Telehealth (must be somewhat tech savvy)
- 15:52 – Passive monitoring (artificial intelligence)
- 18:20 – Artificial intelligence can establish activity and report accordingly
- 20:59 – Technology will not replace human care
- 22:45 – Interconnectivity is the biggest factor in the future
- 25:28 – Questions
Born in England but travelled and worked across 80+ countries in 6 continents, now lives with his family in the Washington DC metro area. A strategic and marketing professional with international C-suite and board level experience from consumer goods to the beauty industry, OTC healthcare, and now Silicon Valley high technology. Involved in multiple leveraged buyouts and IPOs. Most recently an angel investor and serial entrepreneur; Nigel was also an active board member at Catholic Charities and Mote Marine Laboratories as well as being a decade long volunteer with the Sarasota Dolphin Research Program.
Currently CEO for Stack Labs with a unique take on spatial awareness, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science enabling seniors to continue living independently in their own homes, while providing peace of mind for family members.