Listen to the Podcast
- 1:59 – Who I am and why do you care
- 2:30 – What didn’t I say
- 3:02 – Why do I mention this
- 4:24 – If you haven’t had the opportunity to do that
- 5:22 – Building your self care muscle
- 12:01 – I.D. and Build your a team
- 14:17 – Your caregiver style
- 17:48 – What it looks like in the real world
- 20:20 – Dealing with the deep end
- 21:53 – Power of prioritizing yourself
- 23:43 – Questions
Kescha Wilson is the founder and CEO of Design Her Queendom, a personal development company deeply committed to helping powerhouse women leaders reprioritize themselves while managing the demands of career and the responsibilities of home. She specializes in work-life integration, self-prioritization, lifestyle restructuring, and burnout recovery. Design Her Queendom was born out of Kescha’s personal burnout recovery experience as a wife, mother, and former Special Agent with the FBI.
She quickly realized how her strategies were now applicable to her caregiving journey with her own mother and vital to many of her clients that are caregivers while also managing multiple roles and responsibilities. She now leverages her expertise and natural gifts in the aging community with a special emphasis on the wellness and personal fulfillment of caregivers in the Sandwich Generation. She is a speaker, coach, and is launching her first book in Summer 2022.