Listen to the Podcast
- 1:13 – How did you get into memory work
- 3:51 – Why do we have memory loss happen as we age
- 6:06 – Why do we struggle remembering names
- 10:18 – How important is it to remember names for business
- 12:37 – Techniques for remembering names
- 17:12 – Remembering names after meeting someone
- 19:35 – Multi-tasking and remembering names
- 23:05 – Constant learning and practice
- 25:00 – Emphasis on preventing dementia
Rena Yudkowsky, a professional memory coach and geriatric social worker, is the founder of Memory Matters. She teaches online memory improvement courses to mid-lifers and seniors. Over the past twenty years in the field, she has served as the director of an Alzheimer’s unit in an assisted living facility in Maryland, the director of development at a senior enrichment program in Israel, trainer for dementia caregivers, facilitator of support groups, and international lecturer on aging topics.
Currently, she is the memory coach for an international anti-aging clinic where she does 1:1 coaching and Is working on a comprehensive program to prevent dementia.
She is super passionate about her mission of helping those 50 + to age more healthfully, both physically and cognitively as she empowers them to believe in their own memory with confidence and grace.