Listen to the Podcast
- 1:06 – Difference between teletherapy and in-person therapy
- 5:08 – What if you are uncomfortable with counseling
- 8:22 – Challenges with teletherapy pre-Covid to today
- 11:24 – Benefits of teletherapy
- 14:06 – Technology changes and teletherapy
- 16:37 – Legal changes for teletherapy during Covid
- 18:42 – Future of teletherapy
- 24:15 – Concerns for older persons post-Covid
- 26:54 – Concerns for caregivers post-Covid
- 29:13 – Does insurance cover teletherapy
We Care Management’s Owner, Amanda LaRose, has a Master’s Degree in Social Work, is a Licensed Clinical Social Work Therapist and Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager. She has experience counseling adults of all ages, families, and caregivers. Amanda believes that everyone experiences changes across the lifespan, which naturally leads them to developing coping skills to overcome those challenges.
However, there are times in everyone’s life, when for some reason, they are struggling to cope, and therefore they can benefit greatly from additional support. This is why Amanda is passionate about supporting people who are committed to improving their lives. She created We Care Management to support older persons and their family members.