Listen to the Podcast
- 1:25 – Elderly and psychiatric diseases
- 2:52 – Common psychiatric diagnoses
- 5:36 – Diagnosis of late life depression
- 9:24 – Common presentation of late life depression
- 21:02 – Psychiatric symptoms associated with dementia are common
- 22:11 – Questions
Ajike O. Etumadu MD FACP. BC Internist, Geriatrician and Hospitalist in Charlotte NC.
Residency in Internal medicine in – NYC and a Fellowship in Geriatrics LI NY.
She has been working predominantly in a Hospitalist setting with a special passion for the Elderly.