Listen to the Podcast
- 1:49 – Original Social Savvy Seniors
- 4:29 – What’s an app and different types
- 6:10 – How to download an app
- 11:38 – Communication apps (email, audio/video chat)
- 15:30 – What is social media and most popular apps
- 17:23 – Entertainment apps (games, audio, visual, and most popular)
- 23:03 – Education apps (most popular)
- 24:13 – Health & Wellness (most popular)
- 26:00 – Tech as daily tools (most helpful, gadgets, a few favorites)
- 28:30 – Questions
Tiffany DiPanni is the Founder of Social Savvy Seniors based out of Palm Beach County, Florida. She offers specialized programs and training to help older adults and caregivers adapt to the digital world we live in.
Originally from Rhode Island, Tiffany completed her undergraduate and Graduate School programs in South Florida. After many years pursuing a career in corporate America, Tiffany DiPanni officially established Social Savvy Seniors to empower more seniors with the digital literacy skills they need.
Tiffany has held leadership positions in several industries including medical, legal and sports marketing; but the senior community has always been the most near and dear to her heart, as she spent much of her time as a child with her grandmothers, great aunts, and all of their friends.
She believes the greatest generations are not given the same opportunities as others who are more tech-savvy, and she is working hard to change that. Simple technology skills can be life changing for so many and she is happy to share some of this information with you today!