Listen to the Podcast
- 1:58 – Stats on aging population and care
- 4:42 – Medication non-adherence vs non-compliance
- 5:55 – Impact of Polypharmacy
- 7:00 – Difficulties of primary care providers
- 11:33 – More facts on primary care providers
- 13:49 – Preparing for a successful appointment
- 22:31 – Importance of your personal health record
- 29:31 – You are the quarterback of your care
- 33:22 – Questions
Dr. Irina Koyfman is a Nurse Practitioner and a Doctor of Nursing Practice with more than 20 years of clinical experience.
Along with being a clinician, she is a leader and an entrepreneur, she owned and operated multiples healthcare venues. She is a Subject Matter Expert in Care Coordination, Chronic Care Management and a Dementia Care Specialist. She worked at large health insurance companies, hospitals and private practice. She is a nursing professor at International College of Health Science and a consultant. She is passionate about patient care and her mission is to empower patients and caregiver to take control and become a quarterback of their health.