Listen to the Podcast
- 1:56 – Open your mail daily
- 3:25 – Shred sensitive papers
- 5:18 – Reading material
- 6:11 – Consider going digital
- 9:01 – Papers that require action and taking action
- 10:56 – Togetherness
- 13:09 – Where to start if you have boxes and boxes of paper
- 20:39 – Store papers vertically
- 22:48 – Stop papers before they come in
- 24:10 – Questions
Susan Kousek, the owner of Balanced Spaces®, LLC in Reston, Virginia, is a Certified Professional Organizer and a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) and of the National Speakers Association (NSA).
In 1999, she founded Balanced Spaces and has since worked with hundreds of people helping them lead a more organized life in their office or home. Through her seminars, she has taught thousands of attendees how to better manage their time, organize their paper and computer documents, manage email, and declutter their homes and offices.
Seminar clients include local and federal government agencies, trade associations, non-profits, and corporations. She has also presented many times at the NAPO national conference, as well as at NAPO chapters. Individual clients include government and corporate employees, small business and non-profit CEOs, solopreneurs, homeowners, and retirees.