Listen to the Podcast
- 1:12 – Pre/post Covid side gigs
- 3:31 – Turning your hobby into a business first step
- 6:18 – Forming a legal entity
- 8:58 – Obtaining business permits
- 10:36 – Create vendor and customer agreements
- 14:40 – Trademarks explained
- 19:10 – Patents explained
- 20:16 – Copyright explained
- 21:25 – Questions
Anu Murthy is a healthcare attorney and practice consultant who focuses exclusively on physician, dentist and advance care practitioner employment contracts, partnership agreements and other practice related business matters. With several dozen close family members who are physicians, she is intimately familiar with the challenges they face. As her clients will attest, she takes pride in her work, and is passionate about positioning them for success while protecting their interests. It is this passion that has compelled her to relaunch one of the most specialized health law advisory practices in the country.
Anu has assisted and represented physicians, dentists and their groups in all aspects of their business transactions. She has always believed that the most effective way to help physicians succeed and shield them from liability was through the comprehensive review, negotiation and drafting of their contracts. Teaching the “business of medicine” to Residents and Fellows in training enabled her to expand into a unique consultative advisory role for her clients.