Listen to the Podcast
- 1:15 – My journey for social justice
- 3:13 – Barriers to overcome as a migrant
- 6:00 – When I realized other migrants were experiencing the same pain
- 7:23 – How struggles as a migrant impact you personally/professionally
- 13:43 – Age discrimination of migrants
- 14:19 – Glass ceiling for migrant women
- 16:31 – Rivalry, loneliness and frustration
- 19:24 – Leadership, empowerment and solidarity
- 21:13 – Important to have women from different backgrounds in leadership roles
Sandra Ruiz Moriana is a qualified social justice and political activist, specialising in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion. Migrant Women, employability and leadership are her top priorities.
Over her professional career, she has gained relevant experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, nationalities, life experiences and ages. This includes providing the necessary support to assist them in achieving their personal, educational, and professional goals. As a result, she developed a genuine passion for working and advocating for the rights of people through mobilising the communities and empowering individuals to think creatively.